- Please fill out, sign, and return the form below to the Treasurer in the Church Office. Again, please note that you must PRINT this form.
- Some of our church’s contributors already use
electronic funds transfers (EFTs) in fulfilling their financial
commitments. Those who do are very pleased with the ease of its use and
appreciate the consistent way they are able to fulfill their intention to give
regularly. Electronic payments benefit the church by:
- Providing consistent offerings even during the “slow” vacation periods.
- Reducing transactions cost; banks charge for processing checks and EFTs, but the EFT cost is less than that of a check.
- Reducing offering envelope costs.
- All contributors are encouraged to prayerfully consider this option
DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENTS
I(We) hereby authorize Community United Methodist Church to initiate debit entries to my (our) Checking Account indicated below.
DEPOSITORY (Bank or Credit Union)
BANK ROUTING NO. ___________________ ACCOUNT NO. ___________________
This authority is to remain in full force and effect until the church has received written notification from me (or either of us) of its change in amount or its termination in such time and in such manner as to afford the church a reasonable opportunity to act on it.
DATE OF TRANSACTION (Check One) _______ 15TH 30TH
DISTRIBUTION: OPERATING/DEBT RETIREMENT
A VOIDED CHECK MUST BE
ATTACHED TO THIS FORM
*If account is a joint account, both account holders must sign this authorization.